Get notifications to any HipChat channel whenever cards are created, commented on, or moved through the workflow.
To set up the integration, follow these steps:
- Open the HipChat application on your computer and select the room you want to send notifications to
- Select "Integrations.." from the Room Actions menu
- After you are landed on the Integrations web page, click the "Create" button under "Build Your Own!".
- Enter a name for the integration (we recommend calling it 'GrowthHacker Projects')
- You will be redirected to a page with a URL; copy this URL to your clipboard
- Return to your project and select the project you want to send notifications to HipChat
- Select "Settings>Integrations" and then select HipChat
- Paste the URL in the field for the "HipChat URL"
- Click "Save Changes" and be sure to invite members of your team to the room!